The Project EcoOlives
The main objectives of the EcoOlives project are:
- to enhance the development opportunities and boost the growth potential of EU olive farmers and olive oil producers by entering a market of organic olives and olive oil (OO&OO);
- to develop specific knowledge and competences in the EU olive farmers and olive oil producers to produce and promote OO&OOs by providing a transversal, multidisciplinary and tailor-made training on organic olives and olive oil production, pest control and promotion;
- to remind and develop awareness that the olives and olive groves are part of the cultural and historical heritage of the country;
- to encourage the application of organic farming and production approaches among new and existing olive farmers and olive oil producers;
- to promote a wider use of organic olives and olive oil among EU customers.
In order to implement those objectives, the project will develop an interactive training course, an e-learning platform, a manual for trainers and a guide on certification of organic olives and olive oil. Each partner will create certain sections and units of the course and they will also develop an interactive repository and section with tests and exercises.
EcoOlives Training Course
Training in Production and Marketing of Organic Olives and Olive Oil
EcoOlives addresses the needs of those farmers and producers.
We work hard for your success and EcoOlives project implementation
Get in touch with us.
Call to your local contact point to join the EcoOlives Pilot Testing sessions!
Co-funded by the European Union
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.